Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome to my new blog!

Welcome Teachers, Librarians and everyone else looking for grant funding! I'm here to try and make your life a little easier when it comes to paying for special projects or exhibits in your schools and libraries. I will be adding tips and ideas on how to get funding, links funding opportunities, Templetes and writing tips for grant proposals and ideas on how to approach local small businesses for sponsorship. To be upfront with you I work for a company called Teacher's Discovery. Many of you teachers may already know who we are but may not be familiar with our Traveling Exhibits. We have found that many of our teachers and libraries have used funding to bring in a traveling exhibit and decided that we would go a step further for our clients and do the legwork for them. I hope to hear from anyone out there that has successfully received funding as I would love for this to become a sharing forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment